Is the Tunnel NYC legit
Complaint Review: EZ Pass / MTA bridges and Tunnels
- They waited for two months and then sent the letter along with violation fees. 3 violations, $300.00 in fines and $25.50 in tolls. I called EZ pass customer service and they are terrible although, she stated I should send send a check for the $25.50 and a letter of explanation and request the fines to be waived
- Deep below the streets of New York City lie its vital organs—a water system, subways, railroads, tunnels, sewers, drains, and power and cable lines—in a vast, three-dimensional tangle
- The MTA is battering drivers with thousands of dollars in fines — for skipping out on tolls as low as $8.50, a Manhattan class-action lawsuit says
New York Underground: A Centuries-Old Underworld of
The Port Authority Office of The Toll Payer Advocate was created to give customers a resource to address unresolved tolling issues. The Office exists to ensure a balance between toll violation enforcement and fair and equitable resolution to outstanding toll issues at Port Authority vehicular crossings The Thruway Authority; MTA Bridges and Tunnels and The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will be part of the initiative to help resolve drivers' complaints and issues
Drivers are being swamped in unfair toll violations: sui
Save. MPG Manhattan Plaza. 401-471 w 42 st. b/w 9th & 10th ave. self park. It's at the foot of Dyer Ave. out of the tunnel 212 279 5213. Report inappropriate content. Queezi. Level Contributor. 434 posts. 9 reviews Squeegee men are menacing motorists across New York City, including spots near the Holland, Lincoln and Queens-Midtown tunnels, as well as the Queensboro Bridge, The Post has learned
Office of Toll Payer Advocate - Port Authority of New York
- beforeitsnews.com Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:21 The count was now over 50,000 traumatized, malnourished and deceased children who have been pulled out of underground tunnels across the nation by the US Military and Marines since last October. The operations were authorized under President Trump as Commander in Chief, General Mark A. Milley and other militar
- istrator Melissa King, seen here leaving federal court today, was sentenced to six years in prison for pilfering Sandhog Union accounts of.
- Children being Rescued in Tunnels: Happening Now [video] God is hearing the prayers of His saints who are crying out to Him to free every single enslaved child - and to bring swift justice upon every single person involved in this hellacious crime (Matthew 10:26; 18:3-10). The answers to these prayers are now beginning to be seen
- New York Today: Is My Broker Legit? Mr. Breslin spent a lot of time with the so-called sandhogs — the people who dig the tunnels under New York City for trains, water and other purposes.
- Tunnel People (Dutch title: Tunnelmensen) is an anthropological-journalistic account describing an underground homeless community in New York City.It is written by war photographer and anthropologist Teun Voeten and was published by the Oakland-based independent publishing house PM Press in 2010
- At the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers run in New York City were, Troop 72 members: Assistant Scoutmaster John Maddox, Thomas Maddox, Mark Maddox, Crin Uricole, and Andrew Goetschkes. The Tunnel to Towers race honors FDNY firefighter Stephen Siller, who ran in full fireman's gear through the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel to the World Trade Center on.
- MTA bridge and tunnel officers get $39,900 to $58,444 per year; three of the 76 MTA complaints resulted in suspensions. PA toll workers get $29,000 to $62,200 in salary; 13 of the 24 complaints.
Got a complaint about NY tolls? There's a new way to air
- Tunnel to Towers Foundation, 2361 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10306 or fax it to us at 718-987-3909. Use our Printable Bank Transfer Form to donate using direct withdrawals from your bank account. Mail or fax your completed form to the address and number above
- NEW YORK (WCBS 880) — U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was in New York City on Monday to tour a set of Hudson River train tunnels damaged by Superstorm Sandy. Buttigieg was joined by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer in getting a close-up view of the crumbling 110-year-old tunnels that carry New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains from New Jersey to Manhattan
- HollandTollPlazaMunson2008.JPG. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, which accepts E-ZPass at the Holland Tunnel and its other bi-state crossings, warned motorists of a phishing scam.
- The rating of tunnel2towers.org indicates the site is safe or a scam. However, we cannot guarantee that the site is a scam. Many websites look legit but are in fact fake. Before you shop at a site you do not know, check for yourself
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Countless drivers are reporting that ever since cashless tolling took effect at Metropolitan Transportation Authority bridges and tunnels, they have gotten hit with a. Holland Tunnel, New York City Bjoertvedt/Wikimedia Commons New York City's Holland Tunnel has four connected buildings above the middle of it, built just to house vents The Deep Rock Tunnel is the largest construction and public investment project in the city's history. The $188 million investment is designed with a life expectancy of more than 100 years, City. A white-collar scam, declared one of the drivers, Craig Rose. the head of bridges and tunnels for the Metropolitan Transportation I have never and will not drive in New York City.
Owing $30,000 in tolls and fees, a Briarcliff Manor woman sued several New York transportation agencies, saying the system is a scheme to get money In the Limelight. Tuesday, October 27, 2020. Yesterday was a chilly autumn Monday in New York, in the upper 50s and grey with some rain but mainly heavy misting. The traffic was very heavy with double parked cars and trucks seemingly everywhere. And in certain parts of Manhattan where Voting has begun, there were lines literally all around the. Gas Stations, Convenience Stores, Coffee & Tea. Elmhurst. 7733 Queens Blvd. , Elmhurst, NY. There is no store you can go inside, just a small enclosed kiosk where you can buy your typical gas station fares (lottery tickets, wiper fluid, bottled drinks, chips). In 2 reviews. 27 Elon Musk's tunnel project hit a milestone. But the future is unclear. Three years ago, Elon Musk pitched a grandiose vision for the future of intracity vehicle travel: layers of tunnels that. This site is a free educational and motivational resource to help New York residents. The free do-it-yourself (DIY) educational resources, articles, and videos on this site, as well as links provided to state and federal hardship assistance are for informational purposes only and not to be construed as legal advice
Parking outside of Lincoln Tunnel ? - New York City Forum
- Tunnel to Towers Foundation, New York, New York. 139,290 likes · 16,845 talking about this · 2,521 were here. Welcome to the official Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation Facebook page. Stay..
- There is a longstanding myth about a large population of homeless tunnel-dwellers in New York City. This myth dates back to a 1995 book called The Mole People, which claimed hyperbolically, and falsely, that there were thousands of homeless people sleeping in New York City tunnels
- Viral claims on social media purport that a recent U.S. military operation rescued 35,000 malnourished, caged and tortured children from tunnels beneath New York City's Central Park and.
- Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation is rated 4 out of 4 stars by Charity Navigator. Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation receives 98.23 out of 100 for their Charity Navigator rating. Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation is a Multipurpose Human Service Organizations charity located in Staten Island, NY. The organization is run by Frank Siller and has an annual revenue of.
- Best NYC subway station is West 4th Street where both I (as a drunk teenager) and my son (as a three year old out past his bedtime) have passed out on the platform. — Matthew Yglesias.
- Charities are broken up into five main categories: children, cancer, police/law enforcement, veterans, fire and other. These fifty charities account for more than $1.35 Billion in donations. Of that, $970 million went not to victims, but to the people who collected the money
- Phony invoices and payment demands bombard toll roads users: Internet Scambusters Issue #636. Toll roads users across the U.S. have been receiving phony but genuine-looking emails warning them they haven't paid their fees, and demanding immediate payment. But, in the main, the crooks behind this scam aren't really after your money
Squeegee men are back terrorizing NYC street
The biggest names in New York hip-hop reveal who they think is the greatest NYC hip-hop artist. In other words, your favorite rapper's favorite rappers dish on their favorite rapper. You heard right 240 E 38th St. Ste 12-54. New York, NY 10016. Tunnel Exit St & 2nd Ave. Murray Hill, Midtown Eas While small repairs can be undertaken from inside the tunnel, it's typically only when the street is dug up for another reason that the tunnel is comprehensively resealed
So, we decided to map out a perfectly doable trip you could pull off in a weekend from New York, making enough stops on the way to Saratoga Springs to feel like a legit adventure -- even if it's. About tolls. Toll rates depend on the bridge or tunnel, the type of vehicle, and other factors. All MTA crossings use cashless or open-road tolling and accept E-ZPass. There are several ways to pay tolls, as detailed below. Useful information to toll payers is also featured below 35000 tortured children found in tunnels under U.S cities - Gillett News Brutal Proof Over 35,000 Malnourished, Caged Children Rescued Out of US Tunnels by Military - Australian National Revie Private Tunnel is technically owned by OpenVPN Inc., which operates out of Pleasanton, CA. On the one hand, you know they're legit. They created the gold-standard tunneling protocol. And both California plus U.S. regulations are stiff. But that's also part of the problem This organization is not BBB accredited. Excavating Contractors in Port Crane, NY. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more
tunnel to towers run: new york city and the national tunnel to towers run/walk series are memorial runs in honor of the heroic life and death of stephen siller, fdny, all 343 firefighters, first responders, and all who perished on 9/11. The foundation has established these memorial runs so as a nation we will never forge Demise of subway token in New York City will also bring end to careers of petty criminals known as 'token suckers,' who jam token slots on turnstiles, wait until someone has made unsuccessful. If you wish to pay the tolls and fees owed, you must contact the E-ZPass New York Customer Service Center at 718-313-9424 and press option 2. You must NOT pay the violations online or via mail as this may result in the exclusion of your vehicle(s) or delay the removal of your vehicle(s) from the exclusion list New York, April 29 New York City aims to fully reopen on July 1 after more than a year of closures and capacity restrictions, Mayor Bill de Blasio said on Thursday, citing satisfactory progress i He was the best dad ever.. Rapper DMX arrives in style for his memorial service at the Barclay's Center Saturday, April 24, 2021 in Brooklyn, New York. (Barry Williams) (Barry Williams/for New.
Far below the busy streets of Boston an abandoned tunnel reveals a forgotten world.Subscribe to WCVB on YouTube now for more: http://bit.ly/1e8lAMZGet more B.. . Musk expects a 15-fold improvement in tunneling speed as the Boring Company. New York's toll payer advocate may be the first of its kind in the county, according to the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association, which represents toll agencies
1 review of Oscawana Island Nature Preserve I seriously adore this island. Small parking area off the main road and its legit in such a random spot that it gets very little traffic which i really appreciate. You walk along the inlet and up a hill, eventually you will on top of the 'mountain' that is also the metro north train tunnel. You can go around one of the fences and sit directly above. A large network of tunnels can alleviate congestion in any city; no matter how large a city grows, more levels of tunnels can be added. Learn more . introducing loop Loop is an all-electric, zero-emissions, underground public transportation system in which passengers are transported directly to their final destination with no stops along the way
Over 50,000 Traumatized Children Rescued by Military Out
Find local Tunnel NY AARP programs and information. Get to know the real possibility of AARP in Tunnel Posh. Copy Link. 405 W 51st St. New York, NY 10019. (212) 957-2222. (212) 957-2222. Visit Website. Crowds at Hell's Kitchen bars tend to run toward the white and upwardly mobile, but Posh is one. Two Major NYC Food Festivals Return With Legit Lineups. New York candy company gets into Sex and the City game. and Bridge and Tunnel Brewery Francisco Lindor blames bizarre Mets' tunnel drama on rat, raccoon mix-up. Baseball Twitter's conspiracy theorists were very busy on Friday night. Intertwined with the madness of a Wade Miley no-hitter, a Sean Manaea no-hitter bid and a whole lot of other good baseball drama was a mysterious incident that took place in the Mets' tunnel behind. Elon Musk's Boring Company says it's working with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Miami Mayor Francis Suarez to dig a series of tunnels for cars under a city facing a dire future of sea.
Administrator Melissa King gets 6 - New York Daily New
- Back in 2017, Elon Musk had grand visions for the test track built by The Boring Company, his tunneling firm, in Los Angeles. The Boring Company's tunneling work was closely linked to Musk's.
- Bridge & Tunnel Emma Lazarus would be kvelling. Not only do the tired, poor, huddled masses breathe free in Bridge & Tunnel, but their voices are raised with humor, harmony and compassion in.
- Coronavirus | New York State Assembly. With more than half of all New Yorkers having received at least the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, our state has made tremendous progress in reopening and families can expect to resume many aspects of their lives from before the pandemic
- Scam Squad. Crime. 400 Years: The Vestiges of Slavery in Cleveland Tunnel to Towers)) Tunnel to Towers Foundation is dedicated to honoring the life of New York Firefighter Stephen Siller.
- Tunnel to Towers Nashville, Nashville, Tennessee. 265 likes. The Tunnel to Towers Nashville 5K Run & Walk is an annual event that honors and supports first responders and military service members
- Staten Island, NY, Aug. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tunnel to Towers Foundation, like so many across the nation, was shocked and heartbroken by the National September 11 Memorial & Museum's.
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden. (718) 425-3505. 1000 Richmond Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10301
Children being Rescued in Tunnels: Happening Now [video
Anne Hathaway Is Edgy in Latex Over-The-Knee Boots in NYC. Share. Flip. Like. Footwear News - Aaron Royce • 57m. Anne Hathaway brought the edge to New York with her latest look. The Devil Wears Prada star looked cool and collected while filming her new Apple+ . Read more on footwearnews.com Forget complicated apps and edgy graphics, and let the strong-but-cute bears of TunnelBear VPN defend your web traffic. Easy to use and easily affordable, it's an Editors' Choice winner
New York Today: Is My Broker Legit? - The New York Time
- The best deals, gift guides, and product reviews from around the web. Brought to you by the editors of New York Magazine
- Hotels.com | Find cheap hotels and discounts when you book on Hotels.com. Compare hotel deals, offers and read unbiased reviews on hotels
- The Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel Construction of the 1.1 mile Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel began in the late 1920's and was completed in 1930. At the time that the tunnel was dedicated, on July 4, 1930, it was the longest tunnel of its type in the United States
- Gregory J. Snyder, a Baruch College sociologist, spent years hanging out with graffiti writers, earning their trust and conducting scores of interviews.. The new book based on his studies, Graffiti Lives: Beyond the Tag in New York's Urban Underground, reveals that he became more than an observer in that decade and a half: On very few occasions he wrote graffiti himself, scrawling his.
- Founded in 1984 by an artist, Agora Gallery is a contemporary art gallery dedicated to the promotion of national and international artists seeking exposure to the New York art market. Agora Gallery connects artists with professionals, art collectors, and other artists to create an ever growing family dedicated to the world of fine art
- As the current league leader in WAR for pitchers, Musgrove is reaching new heights with his changed approach and there is undeniably enough here to speculate that this is a real and lasting change. Obviously, Musgrove, with a preseason ADP of 122.91, is legit relative to the above off-the-radar breakouts. But these early returns are enough to.
- utes. theres like 10 story Fans on either side of the tunnel. Still not good for you though. They stopped using these years ago, because pulling someone over in the tunnel causes more problems than it solves. 5
Tunnel People - Wikipedi
- The Central Artery/Tunnel Project (CA/T), commonly known as the Big Dig, was a megaproject in Boston that rerouted the Central Artery of Interstate 93 (I-93), the chief highway through the heart of the city, into the 1.5-mile (2.4 km) tunnel named the Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Tunnel.The project also included the construction of the Ted Williams Tunnel (extending I-90 to Logan International.
- tunnel to towers run: new york city and the national tunnel to towers run/walk series are memorial runs in honor of the heroic life and death of stephen siller, fdny, all 343 firefighters, first responders, and all who perished on 9/11. The foundation has established these memorial runs so as a nation we will never forge
- Their new Subway Scam campaign charges that expensive work rules and cost overruns drive up the MTA's expenses at the expense of maintenance. In New York, you've got 25 people on a tunnel.
- About us. We serve more than 900,000 vehicles on an average day. In 2019, we carried more traffic than any bridge and tunnel authority in the nation—more than 329 million vehicles. Surplus revenues from our tolls help support MTA public transit services. All of our crossings use cashless, electronic tolling systems
- Never got toll in the mail (NY) Driving home from Maine on June 27th (about one and a half months ago), I passed (briefly) through New York City, and entered Manhattan by the Henry Hudson Bridge. Signs indicated that I would have my license plate photographed and receive a toll bill for $5.50 in the mail. The bill never arrived
- There is nothing quite like real Customer Reviews from real people, to give a person confidence that they are making a solid decision. With an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars on a highly respected venue like Facebook, you can move forward with full confidence in buying the Carpal Solution Nighttime Stretching Treatment
- How the New York Post Told double duty as a prostitute, big bucks, hooker, pathological liar, and scam A light at the end of the tunnel for the defense is met.
StevenWarRan Research: Stephen Siller: An Obviously Faked
- Alec Baldwin is angry after getting fooled by an infamous tourist scam in New York City. The New York Daily News reports the Emmy-winning actor was duped into buying $40 tickets each for his.
- Pay your Unpaid Toll online at https://wwwapps.thruway.ny.gov/upt/ If you are inquiring about a cashless tolling bill, please call the customer service center at 1-844-826-8400. If you received an E-ZPass violation and wish to pay it online please visit www.e-zpassny.com, select violations or call 1-800-333-8655
- Simply put, the toll on the George Washington Bridge is not just for the operation and maintenance of the Bridge. The tolls support other money losing transportation responsibilities of the Port Authority of NY and NJ such as the PATH railroad and..
NY toll stories: Review of complaints reveals some workers
Staten Island, NY, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In observance of Memorial Day, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation is providing twenty military families with mortgage-free homes, honoring those. To obtain a list of licensed daycare facilities within NYC or to register a complaint. NYC Department of Health: Bureau of Daycare. 2 Layfayette Street, 22nd Floor. New York, NY 10048. (212) 676-2444. Complaint Hotline: (800) 732-5207. To obtain a list of licensed daycare facilites in New York State The New York City Comptroller's Office is responsible for overseeing the resolution and settlement of claims filed against or on behalf of the City of New York. After a claim is received, the Comptroller's Office will investigate the claim. The Comptroller's Office may extend an offer to settle the claim based on the results of the. Following the shooting at the T.I. show at New York's Irving Plaza in May, the tedious fairy tale of hip-hop begetting violence returned like a cold sore.With armies taking up both sides, the.
The New York Daily News reports the company's shuttle bus transports passengers from downtown New York through the Holland Tunnel to New Jersey, where they board the Queen of Hearts, a boat that. NEW YORK — Kathy Swift, 61, arrived early to the Tunnel to Towers ceremony. Swift, of Jersey City, wore a T-shirt honoring her brother Thomas Swift, who was 30 and working for Morgan Stanley.
In 2002, they created the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation (tunnel2towers.org), initially as a New York City-based charity run that retraced Stephen's steps on 9/11 Janet Reid NYC, United States I'm a literary agent in NYC. I specialize in crime fiction and narrative non-fiction (history and biography.) I'll be glad to receive a query letter from you; guidelines to help you decide if I'm looking for what you write are below To support Terry & Ivy in finding sustainable housing: https://www.gofundme.com/help-ivy-amp-terry-find-sustainable-housingTerry and Ivy live in the drainage.. The new guidance still calls for wearing masks in crowded indoor settings like buses, planes, hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters but will help clear the way for reopening workplaces, schools, and other venues — even removing the need for masks or social distancing for those who are fully vaccinated. The CDC will also no longer recommend that fully vaccinated people wear masks outdoors.
Tunnel to Towers Foundatio
- Frank Siller founded Tunnel to Towers in honor of his brother Steven, who ran through the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel on 9/11 with 60 pounds of gear and died trying to save New Yorkers in the Twin Towers
- Gothamist is a website about New York City news, arts and events, and food, brought to you by New York Public Radio
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in the Tri-State Area. New Jersey has added new states to its quarantine list and New York set up checkpoints Wednesday, the first day of new travel rules, CBS2's Jessica Layton reported.. Members of the New York City Sheriff's Office said they will be stopping vehicles periodically at the tunnels into the city
- ished and no raises in 5 years. DXC is outsourcing jobs to other countries and continually laying off employees in the US
Buttigieg in NYC to tour crumbling Hudson River rail tunnel
Gov. Andrew Cuomo tweeted out a photo of water inside the Hugh L. Carey Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel on Monday, Oct. 29, 2012. The tunnel was shut down in advance of Hurricane Sandy An Especially Cold Winter Lies Ahead For NYC's Homeless. November 25, 2020 By Monique Ezeh. The Bowery Mission. (Photo: Daniel Maurer) Earlier this month, MTA track inspectors came upon the remains of a middle-aged man in a subway tunnel near the Wall Street station. Officials suspected the deceased was a homeless person electrocuted by the. Parking/Camera Violations Refund. Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, no additional penalties will be added to any unpaid non-judgment parking tickets from March 22, 2020, until further notice. The 30-day period to pay or dispute camera violations has resumed. Tickets that were in judgment prior to March 22, 2020, will continue to incur interest The result was Spread Networks of Ridgeland, Miss., which spent the last two years secretly digging a gopher hole from Chicago to New York, usurping the erstwhile fastest paths. Spread's one-inch. This is a $13 million tunnel boring machine (TBM) used for tunneling at the Nevada Test Site. (Remember that Area 51 is part of the test site.) Many other types of TBMs are used by many govt. agencies, including the nuclear powered TBM that melts solid rock and leaves behind glass-like walls
'WOW, drop is even MORE impressive': Brit Hume shares 2 graphs showing Trump's 'light at the end of the tunnel' claim could be LEGIT Posted at 11:37 am on April 7, 2020 by Sam J Power has been restored after a massive electric outage crippled New York City, leaving some stranded in stalled elevators and subways The authority would need to dig a curvy 1.3-mile train tunnel under the city to reach Transbay. Vacca noted that the bond act does not specifically say the trip must go to Transbay Wendy Golden (author) from New York on December 22, 2013: mylindaelliott, Yes, many of the natural supplements that work for fibromyalgia also work for nerve problems like Carpal Tunnel. Thanks for stopping by. :-) mylindaelliott from Louisiana on December 20, 2013: I use and do several of these things already for fibromyalgia
Fundraising for the Tunnel to Towers Never Forget Virtual Challenge will remain open until Monday, October 19th, 2020. The mission of our Foundation is to honor the sacrifice of firefighter Stephen Siller who laid down his life to save others on September 11, 2001. We also honor our military and first responders who continue to make the supreme. A list of important alerts and advisories from the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey. Stay up-to-date on the latest happenings
Port Authority warns of E-ZPass email scam - nj
- Rei_is_a_dumbass shares a report from The Verge: Elon Musk's Boring Company started shuttling passengers through the twin tunnels it built underneath the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) this week, as part of a test to get the system ready for its full debut in June. Videos, images, and accounts shared around the internet by the people who showed up for the test offer the most coherent.
- COVID 'Experts' Shut Out the Light at the End of the Tunnel . The Population Bomb Doomsday Scam. by Stephen Moore and David M. Simon. It may be the most astonishing story of the year..
- For Governor Chris Christie, having David Wildstein as his director of interstate capital projects meant more than causing traffic jams for uncooperative Democrats in Fort Lee. It mea..
- utes. This box will call your sneakers out for being fake. Sneaker culture has been on the rise for years. And.
- g this may be one of the largest floor-plan financing frauds in the history of the United States. The documents said Reagor-Dykes Auto Group hid the massive breach from.
- Legit. : One More Trip to the Poison Testosterone Well, With Feeling. By Matt Zoller Seitz. Legit (FX, Thursdays, 10:30 p.m.) is the kind of show that returns from a commercial break with a shot.
- g there's a danger to public health and safety caused by the sales and distribution of firearms in New York
Footwear News - Anne Hathaway brought the edge to New York with her latest look. The Devil Wears Prada star looked cool and collected while filming her new Apple+ The Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel Construction of the 1.1 mile Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel began in the late 1920's and was completed in 1930. At the time that the tunnel was dedicated, on July 4, 1930, it was the longest tunnel of its type in the United States The New York Times has for the last 40 years - roughly, ever since the execrable Tom Friedman began reporting from Beirut to Jerusalem — become ever more anti-Israel, in its biased reporting, in its Israel-calumniating columnists, in its scolding editorials, in the articles it puts on the opinion page from outside contributors who find fault always and everywhere with the colonial.